the Rift

[OPEN] Girl in the French Film

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

All was quiet at the watchtower save for the fraying wind that left a howling whistle in the geldings ears. Laying low had never been the serpent's strong suit, but ever since the dissagreable 'welcome' he had recieved to his new rank the gelding had decided on a lonesome approach to his title as specter thus far.
There was a solid ally in Aelfwine, he was sure of it. She was a reliable woman who had smarts and skill (not to mention her sex) up her sleeve; the others he was unsure about. Thranduil was amiable enough and certainly skilled and he possessed the most wonderful skin changing magic. Why not make their team a force to be reckoned with? Why should they continue in silence and slithering?

And so it was as he crept from his burrow and strode out upon the hill that he took in the sight of an unfamiliar woman among the clifftop. the woman appeared too comfortable and far too at home to have slipped through the border and so the man could only assume she was just another face in the crowd he'd never cared to look at before.

Toulouse kept his distance, raking his way through the trees after slinking to the foot of his hill. Finally his place was taken behind a tall conifer, his gaze curling around to watch the doe as she craned down to nibble at the sea-splashed grass by the vey edge. Dusted in the most strange colours of russet and spots of brown she owned an unusual pelt - however, this miss was far from an ugly duckling. Her striking white tresses, pleasing facial structure and lithe legs gave away a possible desert origin in her blood; one she might share with Toulouse. splashed and marked, she reminded him easily of his own people. The t'detans were known for their striking markings and mixes.

Surely such rudeness was quite intolerable - Toulouse remained quite convinced that he should not just stand and spy. With a hop and skip the agent of the Edge slinked forwards, announcing his presence only when he stopped a number of feet away.
"madame" the gelding nodded her way with sincerity, neck craned high and confident. "You would make a remarkable sneak you know. How long have you been a member of our humble herd? Anyhow, you have remained invisible to me until now it seems" was the serpent's smirk.
"Toulouse; A Specter."

the motherland don't love you,
the fatherland dont love you.
so why love anything?

the faithless; they dont love you
the zealous hearts dont love you.
and that's not gonna change.

ut deo.

art: © x coding: © x

i saw this was open, hope u dontm idn me throwing toulou in! glad to see youre back! <3 @Manon
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-18-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-18-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-18-2017, 08:25 PM