the Rift

[OPEN] Girl in the French Film

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

[Image: t0jfcp.jpg]

M A N O N

"madame" - Manon turned her head, the stark lines of her cheekbones prominent as they were glazed by sun and shadow. It was a man, or the semblance of one. He boasted a pleasantly handsome face, framed by the most wonderful mop of hair and silk scarves. Opalescent eyes took him in silently, sliding over the lines of his body and pausing briefly at his mouth where, when he spoke, a pair of pointed teeth gleamed. While those teeth made her slightly more wary, she had seen many a strange mutation here and it did little to stop her from turning fully to face him. The movement was elegant and smooth, almost unnoticeable. "A Specter.." she murmured, her voice full and husky - the one thing that never seemed to fit in with the rest of her long, sharp lines. She raised her own head as she surveyed him, something that lingered between thoughtfulness and friendliness upon her face.

"Toulouse, I am Manon. As for how long I've been here... it can't have been more than a few months." She paused, still watching his handsome, open face. "Although I'll admit invisibility suited me in those months." She stepped a little closer, a lithe, entrancing step. "Perhaps it would be time to change that - to a degree." A small smile played upon her velveteen lips at the thought. Though once upon a time she might have felt quite disgruntled at the lack of attention, now she was glad for it: for the rest it had provided, and for the opportunity it now presented to her. Now that she cast her mind back, she had seen Toulouse here and there, perhaps flitting in the background through the Edge. The breeze ruffled her hair again, setting her mind afresh with the need to learn, to serve a purpose - if only to shake the boredom from her skin.

"Tell me more - both about yourself, and the position" she paused then swiftly added: "Please." While she despised political conversations, dancing around questions and answers, this did not seem to be one of them - but a few manners would not go astray. She cast another glance to the ocean before returning to Toulouse's charming manner, delightful and... admittedly slightly off-putting. There had to be a reason he was in his position. He was an intriguing creature. So she waited, and blinked her long lashed eyes slowly as she considered every angle of his proposition and what that would mean for her.
heavy as a feather when - you hit the dirt

@toulouse of course I don't mind! I love that we're in the same timezone, it's such a rare find haha Thanks! Glad to be back xx Oh my goodness as WELL, I was looking at your Toulouse playlist and YES. I have the exact same music taste! There's not one artist on there that I don't know!

Messages In This Thread
Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-18-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-18-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-18-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-19-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-19-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-26-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-28-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-31-2017, 09:49 PM