the Rift

[OPEN] Girl in the French Film

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

To say that the mottled mare was pretty would be a vast understatement. Perhaps if Toulouse did not deeply desire the companionship of his own sex and the wealth of understanding only other males could provide then perhaps she could completely enchant him. Manon; her name was Manon. Angelic, unique and short. A name uttered fiercely in only two syllables and, at a guess, had a similar origin to the name he'd chosen for himself - or so he could only assume by the romantic way their titles seemed to match.

"Enchanted" He spoke this word not as a pleasantry but almost out of sincerity. She had a fluidity and grace he had missed, one only encountered among others of his kind. As the words left her blaze-stained lips, Toulouse allowed his eyes to wander only slightly until he noticed the bones of a tree worn as a crown, beautiful amaranthine charms dangling from each side. It was quite an interesting headpiece that perhaps complimented her beauty in a strange way - why not wear a silken sash or a hijab?But did he ever stray from his decorative scarves though? Perhaps it was Toulouse who should be taking a leaf and a branch from her book.

Months she had slipped past the nets and the webs of his mind, and here he stood thinking none could escape his view. Craning his neck higher, his pride ever so slightly wounded the gentleman could only give a smile when she quizzed him about himself and the task of the sleuths. Was she truly interested in joining his ranks? She would make a good ally, this he was sure of.
"I recently won the right to be Specter" the gelding spoke bluntly "I fought Raeden, a woman who like my superior specter has laid back allowing the lower ranks to do the work for them. I found the missing doctor's lover and returned her to her people - and yet I received no credit from my superiors. My orders had been to find a lead on her whereabouts and I brought her home. This is did as a sleuth; a minion in their eyes." Words soon turning to venom-laces hisses, the serpentine man began to recoil at the thought of the thankless herd he served. Still they twisted his efforts into failiures - Iona herself had called his successful infiltration of the Throat an invasion. Yet here she had stayed in her nest at the edge. A dog who barked with no bite were the ones who starved, and the ones who finally bit were put down. Iona's narrow-mindedness would be the end of her.

"I intend to reshape the sleuth ranks, and to stay involved in the work of the sleuths under my order. It is a guild not a hierarchy. I could use more allies however... at the moment the Edge still clings to its old ways it seems."

the motherland don't love you,
the fatherland dont love you.
so why love anything?

the faithless; they dont love you
the zealous hearts dont love you.
and that's not gonna change.

ut deo.

art: © x coding: © x

omg yes, i know right!! and AAAA that makes me so happeeee, i feel like no one knows the music i listen to xD
oh ps. there is a herd meeting manon should probs get her lil butt to! if she went and stood with toulouse he'd be super happy, he has no friends lmfao
oi do you have the skype? @Manon
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-18-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-18-2017, 05:47 AM