the Rift

[OPEN] Girl in the French Film

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

[Image: t0jfcp.jpg]

M A N O N

The sound of the ocean far below soothed her as she watched Toulouse take her in, feeling no small amount of egotistical pleasure at whatever reaction she could glean from his sharp jade eyes. He, himself, was a vision. Though Manon had little to no preference in her attraction toward women, she still had a veritable eye for beauty - and of course took pride in her own. Toulouse and herself... they indeed seemed like a matched pair. His body was smooth and svelte, his fine ears curved and his bone structure a true delight - in fact, even their differences seemed to echo one another. Where Manon's eyes reflected opals, Toulouse boasted a delicate mint green - with depths even Manon envied. And his skin, mottled, like hers but creamier, almost sweeter. Where she wore her diadem and necklace, he wore his silken scarves both of which spoke of subtle style. Even his lips were soft and pink and utterly kissable. Manon decided, quite promptly, that she liked him. Although like and trust were completely different things.

"I recently won the right to be Specter" an impressive feat, and one that caught her interest - as did the rest of his explanation, a tale that she beheld with an open mind and growing interest. He spoke with passion, his polished voice echoing past emotions that occasionally brimmed toward venomous, though never harsh. Raeden - the woman Manon had seen multiple times, even found attractive. She would have to find out for herself how arrogant and misled these superiors were if she were to truly back Toulouse, though perhaps... she considered the slender Specter with an investigative gaze. Such a situation could be quite beneficial to her, to gaining a standing within this community, to finding some kind of fulfilment. Whatever that meant to her. Finally she murmured "An impressive feat, to be berated and left thankless for.." Manon swept her eyes around the clearing, the cliffs edge, the trees and their shrubbery. She took a step closer to Toulouse;

"A coup?" She questioned quietly, thoughtfully, waiting a moment before continuing a little louder. "I have always embraced change, Toulouse - and more often than not I find a little change can improve on old views, dusty systems... tired management." Her gaze locked onto his meaningfully, "In this, I would stand with you." For the first time she questioned whether this was a chance meeting, or whether some other force (or perhaps Toulouse himself) had placed them both here at this time, in the moment she had been questioning her position here. She would look into the old sleuths and see for herself whether they deserved to be uprooted. There was already a vision colouring her mind, one of old, dusty diplomats displaced and replaced with young blood, new ways of thinking, change. A soft breath released at that, and again she glanced to Toulouse's enticingly soft lips, and then to his disarming viridian eyes. A sleuth indeed.
heavy as a feather when - you hit the dirt

@toulouse ugh I LOVE Toulouse, every time I look at his profile / read his writing I feel like a discover more depths <3 I will jump into that now! Ofc she'll stand next to him, she's practically in asexual love with him haha Yeah I do, I'm rarely on it but its lindsayjosborn, definitely add me!

Messages In This Thread
Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-18-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-18-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-18-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-19-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-19-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-26-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-28-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-31-2017, 09:49 PM