the Rift

[OPEN] pirate pride [collecting/clearing]

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

Tarik nods in agreement, appearing pleased that the stag hadn't taken his words as an insult, and that his taste in liquor was approved of. A wry smile parted the viking's lips as he tossed his head slightly, causing the beads in his knotted mane to gently knock against one another.

"I have met a fair share of beasties within the sea that I would not readily see again." Tarik interrupted, half-jokingly, and yet half envisioning a krakken that had once followed him for a week trying to demolish his ship. With a sort of intelligent interest that one might not immediately have associated with the nearly-always-drunk man, Tarik listens to Bart's interpretation of Kisamoa's plans. His eyes fall to the patch of greenery that is now visible to the sunlight, and for a moment he images the bits of sea-moss growing upwards, always in tribute to the man who brought the sun back to them. As his own thoughts on the matter were asked for, Tarik pursed his lower lip thoughtfully outwards, sea-blue eyes turning upwards to study the clouds for a moment.

"I think it is an interesting thing to watch. Perhaps he has won your affection because you share a commonality, but there are so many who obey him .. I have heard he has offered magic and trinkets as... well, not really rewards, for no work was yet done. He shows up, offers gifts, and asks for a relatively easy favour.." The viking's shoulders shrugged slightly, causing the circle tattoo on his left to crinkle beneath his mottled and shaggy coat. "Why would anyone say no? There is no good reason." Despite his words, something skeptical had alighted Tarik's normally easy-going visage. The man exhaled, turning his eyes to the sea once more. "The sea hides many things, and this new friend seems composed of the sea, does he not?"

But, Tarik was not in fact that skeptical, and so he shrugged again, and regarded Bart with an easy smile. "But I am not truly so skeptical. Just lazy." He admitted casually, taking his flask, drinking from it, and then offering it once again to Bart.

"What brings you to these lands Bartholomeo?"

@Bartholomeo

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: pirate pride [collecting/clearing] - by Tarik - 01-18-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: pirate pride [collecting/clearing] - by Tarik - 01-18-2017, 02:03 PM
RE: pirate pride [collecting/clearing] - by Tarik - 01-18-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: pirate pride [collecting/clearing] - by Tarik - 01-21-2017, 08:16 PM