the Rift

Homeward bound(all are welcome)

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia
The mare was not nearly as startled as I, and a soft laugh erupted from my lips as the winged woman spoke to me. "Oh, yes! I'm quite alright. I was startled, but I don't think there should be any permanent damage." Not like other things. The thoughts drifted into my mind, a flicker for a second. Dark, brooding, sad. But my outward remained pleasant. No one would know. Another approached, a stallion. My ears pricked forward to this newcomer. Muscles tightening beneath skin even more. The painted stud to approach with a wolf by his side seemed to be a pleasant fellow, and a smile lifted my lips as I listened to him. He was from helovia, he had also been here before and was returning for more of the drama and angst. Why did they always return? Why did I return when it brought dulled pain. After all, nothing was peaceful in Helovia for very long. The mare then spoke. She knew this stallion, and she had also lived here as well. Both had been present in the Worlds Edge. Both wished to return. Did I get lucky today, or what!

"It is amazing to meet all four of you. Welcome home, both of you. Since you have expressed your desire to return to the Edge, I would love to lead you home. We can talk on the way. I am curious of your stories." A smile lifted my lips, looking at the two returnees. Aaron and Parelia. Allana and Penna

"Talk."
@Aaron
@Parelia
Sorry for the wait dears! Also sorry it is horrible

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Parelia - 01-19-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Glacia - 01-20-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Aaron - 01-21-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Parelia - 01-23-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Glacia - 02-05-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Aaron - 02-07-2017, 11:27 PM