the Rift

[DROP] The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
The small hooves of the boy trotted through the thick forest. Golden eyes were weary but filled with brightened light from the sun's peeking rays. Soon he came upon something odd and unusual. Slowing down to a halt the boy walked towards the quiet clearing, and then his hooves came to a standstill. Peering through brightened orbs, he watched some rather large spiders. They talked and gossiped about the ant hill that was not too far away. His growing golden horned skull tilted and watched the creatures speak about what they should do. Clearly, the little beast's were hungry and looked at the small ants like an excellent steak dinner. The spiders did not dare go near the hill. Zubari could not blame them because the ants would attack the predator if they came near their home. So the boy got an idea. Slowly he walked towards the eight-legged friends and smiled.

"Hello, I noticed that you would like a bite of those tasty ant's. I would like to help you. If one of you could make the web to the left and right of your own, I have a grand idea. " Then he goes trotting off into the woods. Hunting, the boy was looking for the perfect plant. Sniffing the leaves and the stems his nose ripped and snorted away from the one he was looking for that would aid in his grand plan. Small hooves scraped off some pieces of the stem, and they curled into little rolls on the ground. Carefully Zubari picked up curls of the plant and trotted back to the ant hill. Golden eyes looked to the spiders wiping his legs with the plants. Then he brushed it over his whole body. Those ants were not going to attack him! Zubair then began working on the idea he had. Carefully he rubbed the cinnamon plant in a U shape trying to trap them in the small area. He would leave the curls in some spots for extra protection. From many times playing in the woods, Zubari discovered most bugs did not like cinnamon, and they would avoid the plague. Then carefully the boy trotted towards the hill. He was going to obscure the scent path and try to herd the ants towards the spiders. Placing the cinnamon curls around the ant hill. Hopefully, the ants would run away towards the spiders, and the webs would tangle the little steaks for their feast. he could not get too close to the spiders because of the cinnamon the laced his pelt. Zubari did not want to hurt the hungry creatures. "I hope this helped you." The boy called over to the spiders.

"Talk."

Seeking Earth:: Active:: Can craft Objects using Gold
Restrictions:: Up to Admin

Wish list:: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=24...%3A+Dressy

Summary::
Zubari tries to cut off the scent trail with cinnamon and puts peices of cinnamon around the ant hill to drive the ants away. He also tried to trap them in a U shape around the spiders webs, but he is mindfull of the cinnamon near the spiders. He also coveres his body in cinnamon to try and keep the ants away from him.
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Zubari - 01-20-2017, 12:10 PM