the Rift

[DROP] The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

The serpentine gelding had never stepped food in this part of his new country, in fact, he was fearsomely un-travelled. There had not been any grand journeys north to where it always snowed, nor had he made much of an attempt at the eastern herdland. The south and his western territory had been where he spent most of his time watching, lurking, prowling.

Proud pearlescent hooves striking the earth with a bored kind of precision, Toulouse trudged through the firs in an attempt at finding something interesting. It was spooky, though that was the only charm this dense, tree-filled space provided.
The squealing voices of children came to his ears with a small amount of joy; something that probably hadn't happened to him before given his generic attitude of distaste towards younger ones. Toulouse would tell you that he despised their innocence, when in reality he simply coveted it. It was children who believed that honey sprung from rivers and gold from trees - that kind of naïvety was something the serpent would always long for in exchange for the brutish, blunt mind he had been given.

One of the children was Maude, the daughter of the doctor and Arah. The other was a colt he didn't recognise.
Another stood with them, a sturdy gent who seemed fixated on something the specter couldn't actually see. Upon further studying the scene Toulouse noticed they were all in fact muttering to the air.

Concerned, Toulouse stepped fourth with a great frown across his brows. "What are you-" Oh.
Spiders? of course.
Standing up tall and awkward as ever the pale one watched as the children begun to beckon the ants towards a web; this was when finally a smile began to break upon his face like a wave. How cunning of them.
"I wonder if there's a way to speed them up..."

ooc; hi!
Toulouse is seeking;
(with no prior refusals)
EARTH X LIGHT :: Can command small creatures/animals by whispering to them in the language of his homeland.
[restrictions: not companions]
wishlist.

summary: toulouse approaches and stands there like 'wut'

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Toulouse - 01-20-2017, 03:05 PM