the Rift

[DROP] The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
volterra
The beast is not particularly fond of spiders. They are odd, creepy little creatures, all crazy black eyes and more legs than any beast really needs, with wicked pincers and the ability to spin a web and paralyze their prey. They are admirable, yes, but creepy as fuck along with it.

Ones that come flush with gifts, though, are a whole different story. Volterra is shallow enough to push aside his dislike of the many-legged insects if there is a sniff of power on the horizon, which is how he finds himself amongst a small crowd staring thoughtfully at five needlessly large spiders and pondering how best to help them kill their ant-shaped dinner.

Volterra is not in the habit of helping other creatures catch their food, but this is different, because this is one of those odd events that usually end with a boon. It has been a while since he acquired new power, a different strength to add to his already monstrous arsenal, so he decides to tackle the task with gusto.

There's a stallion requesting that the spiders coat a stick with web, which is a rather good idea. Volterra isn't the sort to follow other's ideas when he can come up with his own, however, so instead he eyes the two foals who are building a ridge up towards the webs. Summoning his magic, he creates three small spider-golems of a similar size to the spiders themselves, their eight-legged bodies veined with lava and their pincered faces glowing with dozens of fiery eyes. The leviathan mentally urges the spiders around the ants, trying to prong them from three sides and herd them towards the ridge that the two foals are making. The intimidating size of the stone spiders, in addition to the fact they exude heat from their cracked carapaces, should hopefully frighten the ants into running straight towards the trap set by the children.

I NEVER FEAR DEATH OR DYING, I ONLY FEAR NEVER TRYING
I AM WHATEVER I AM, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW

image | coding

Uses his magic to create a few fire-golem spiders, to try and herd the ants towards the earth ridge made by Maude and Zubari.

Seeking an upgrade to his existing magic:

:: [ Magic: Earth U | Ability to manipulate the ground to create structures that remain attached to the earth ]
:: [ Restrictions | Can make structures up to 20hh in battle, and more at the same time? ]

wishlist

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Volterra - 01-20-2017, 03:09 PM