the Rift

[DROP] The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
Well, It seemed like a good idea at first. Maude jumped in with him and helped with his little plan to catch the ants, but the little creatures had another idea. Others jumped into the action with helping the spiders, but soon the boy realized why the eight-legged creatures did not want to help. Black bugs swarmed around him and small hooves danced quickly in place. He tried to stomp the wretched beasts from his pelt, but nothing worked. "God damn little bugs!! Get off me!!. His voice rung out in the air watching the large colt near by. He tried to craft something to keep the ants off his pelt, and he also tried to cut off the ant hill. Hopefully, the other boy's plan would work. Bright golden eyes widened as he looked to Maude. "We have to get them off!!!." Words spat from his mouth as he looked to the young girl. Then his gaze fell to the large black stallion. He crafted a bowl like a thing and scooped the ants into it. Smart man was one of the thoughts that slipped through his skull, but Zubari was being eaten alive by the ants right now.

Chocolate legs kept on jumping and moving around the ground. Golden orbs flared as he watched the spiders trickle back into the tree. Oh great, he got burned once again fro trying to help someone. leaping about the boy spotted a small area of water not too far away. "Maude look!!!." Pained tones flooded from his mouth as he went running towards the red gem filled water. Squeals of pain ran from his mouth as he ran as fast as he could towards the water. Just maybe the little bastards would die and drown in the water. He at least wanted the little crawling things off his pelt. Powerful rear legs launched his cat-like body into the air towards the water. Front legs reached out landing in the deep depths of the pool. "Maybe this will wash them off us, it is worth a shot!" He looked to the others being attacked by the ants. Maybe they would follow, maybe they would stay on land. Zubari really did not care he just wanted relief from the burning and biting. "Damn ants... this is what happens when I try to help someone." Bitter, chewed, angry words spat from the young body mouth as he dunked his head under water.
"Talk."

Seeking Earth:: Active:: Can craft Objects using Gold
Restrictions:: Up to Admin

Wish list:: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=24...%3A+Dressy

Summary::
Zubari runs to the clear pool of water that is near by. He tries to wash the ants off his skin and invites Maude to join him. He also looks to shore to see what the others would do to get the ants off them.

zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Maude

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Zubari - 01-23-2017, 10:40 PM