the Rift

[DROP] The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

To his birdy horror the ants started charging for the foals! He tried his best to think of his horse form and to his surprise it worked! Pain filled his body and he found himself unable to move. Just as panic started he was released, while he had been frozen one of the foals had run to the water. He nodded as he called to another foal to join him! "Apa! Send your golems to other people, the ants are scared of them!" He called desperately to his father before running to help the boy from the Throat. "Patrick, right?" He spoke as he tried to use his tail and sweep it over the colt, trying to knock the ants from him. "If they get to bad go join the other foals in the water, that should wash them off!"

Content the foal would be okay he flashed him a smile and rushed back to the ant hill. He saw the bronze sheets spring up around the hill. He nodded then turned and grabbed a stick then rushed to one of his father's fire golems. "You are my father's creation and I demand you hold still for a moment." His voice was muffled, but commanding as he tried to gently stick the stick to the creation. If it caught fire his plan was to throw it into the closed off ant hill.

Words
Words;; 232
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra @Patrick
Prior refusal
Seeking an upgrade to his magic: :: [ Magic: DarkxEarth ]:: Can shift into a blue dragon or a Blue Jay always keeps his eye color
-- Restrictions :: Can only transform once in battle

ASTAROT & TYRATH
I'm the pretty one in this bromance

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Astarot - 01-23-2017, 11:27 PM