the Rift

[DROP] The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

It was as if these wretched spiders and ants were trying their damndest to make his trip one to regret. As the ants marched towards the others gathered, Toulouse could only watch with amusement - this was of course until he felt them scatter up his own legs.
"AGH!" was the serpent's hiss, stumbling back into the branches of a fir.

The bites were felt among the scratches of the fir branches and soon his front pair of legs became a searing hot mess. He must get these things off, and he must get them off now.
At first, he considered an attempt at using his newly-found power upon them; a magic which once cast through initial eye contact would cause immeasurable pain. There were too many for that, though.

Racing along a line of firs and their outstretched limbs, Toulouse used their brush-like arms to hopefully scratch away the swarm.  What a joke this was. His teeth barred and brows deeply furrowed, the gelding grinding each limb along a new branch in a desperate attempt to remove these unwelcome guests upon his hide.

ooc; hi!
Toulouse is seeking;
(with no prior refusals)
EARTH X LIGHT :: Can command small creatures/animals by whispering to them in the language of his homeland.
[restrictions: not companions]
wishlist.

summary: Toulouse runs to the trees and tries to brush them off!

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Toulouse - 01-24-2017, 12:41 PM