the Rift

[OPEN] all that I could ever do;

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki

"EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS A DREAM AWAY."

It’s a long journey from the threshold, but a relatively pleasant one.  The Throat is about as isolated from the Threshold as you can get while remaining in Helovia.  Once upon a time, Najya found that to be a unique asset of the desert herdland.  Now, not so much.  However she could appreciate the security that living on an island offered.  What happened to her herdland would not be possible here.  There were not mountains for invaders to hide in, no place an invasion could come from without being seen. Najya, at least, was safe from her ghosts here.  She just hoped that one day her new companion would find sanctuary from her own demons as well.

”Mihtal,” the little mare says, quietly, so if not to startle her.  Najya still stood on the shore, with the waves only brushing at her fetlocks.   “It’s too dangerous to swim the whole distance,” she offered, with a small smile. “However, there is a bridge.  I must warn you, though, It’s...unconventional. It will allow you to fly and carry you to the other side.”  Najya remembered her own surprise when the wings of flame first touched her sides when she came to the Throat and she first experienced the short flight across the sea.  

The little mare allowed the newcomer time to gather herself, there was no hurry to activate the pillar. However, having grown bored of busying herself elsewhere, A’mal finally rejoined the gathering unannounced and entirely unconcerned with how she would be received.  The little white dragon dove for the waves in a blur, catching sight of a flash of silver in the curl of the waves.  Moments later she emerged with two fish, one clutched proudly in each fist. A series of happy clicks and chirps poured from the little white creature who was oh so pleased with her performance.  Najya could only shake her head and laugh. “Sorry for the dramatics, but this is A’mal. My companion.” The little brown mare only hoped that A’mal hadn’t startled Mihtal.

A’mal then turned to the strange mare and placed one of her catch on the shore before backing up a handful of steps and sitting on her haunches, offering up the larger of the two fish to the newcomer.  

- N A J Y A -

image credit

<3 @Mihtal
(I could have sworn I put up a welcome thread but I think I hit preview and never posted it.......because I am le smart.)

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Messages In This Thread
all that I could ever do; - by Mihtal - 01-20-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: all that I could ever do; - by Najya - 01-24-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: all that I could ever do; - by Mihtal - 01-28-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: all that I could ever do; - by Najya - 02-08-2017, 11:58 PM
RE: all that I could ever do; - by Mihtal - 02-12-2017, 02:22 AM