the Rift

[OPEN] all that I could ever do;

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki

"EVERYTHING YOU WANT IS A DREAM AWAY."

In that moment it seemed like two things were possible.  On one hand it seemed entirely possible that in this moment Mihtal would prove Najya wrong and swim the whole distance to the desert with no hesitation - conquering the waves and current with sheer force of will.  On the other, it seemed the girl was ready to simply dissolve into the sea.  To simply drift away on the foamy waves and disappear among the currents.  Najya can see the struggle, and has a sinking suspicion that her attempt at lightening the mood had done anything but.  

It was moments like this she was truly thankful for A’mal, for where she sometimes struggled - the little dragon was completely at ease.  The dragon did not worry about decorum or formalities - especially as she presented a fish to the equine who she’d again forgotten would not accept the gift on principle.  The little dragon watches to see what Mihtal will think of her gift, chirping happily at the new mare’s thanks and secretly pleased that the newcomer likes her gift.  See. Should have let come earlier! A’mal speaks to Najya, through their bond, smugly.  The dragon lets out a pleased trill when Mihtal returns the gift, and delicately takes the fish which disappears down the dragon’s throat in a flourish of white scales.  In thanks, A’mal spins in circles twice before bounding towards where her bondmate stands near the pillar, stopping only to beckon her new friend join them.

“She likes you,” Najya said, happily, hoping that perhaps her bonded had succeded in lifting Mihtal’s spirits somewhat.

The little mare then gestures towards the pillar. “The bridge will provide you with wings for the trip. They’re activated by this key,” the russet mare explained, producing her own key to the bridge to demonstrate how it all worked.

“We’ll make sure to get you a key of your own so you’re free to come and go as you please just as soon as we can find a crafter. We try to make sure that all members without wings have access to one.” Najya added, making sure that Mihtal knew that she’d be free to come and go as she pleased.

“Think you’re ready to try?” Najya asked, as she placed the key in the pillar which would activate the bridge for their journey home.

- N A J Y A -

image credit

@Mihtal

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Messages In This Thread
all that I could ever do; - by Mihtal - 01-20-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: all that I could ever do; - by Najya - 01-24-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: all that I could ever do; - by Mihtal - 01-28-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: all that I could ever do; - by Najya - 02-08-2017, 11:58 PM
RE: all that I could ever do; - by Mihtal - 02-12-2017, 02:22 AM