[OPEN] Crooked Smile

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld
Where There's No Law Tying My Heart From The Start

Aw great, now I had a witness.

Chico could benefit from this and he knew it; so being the mutinous ass that he was, he promptly left me to my own devices, zpsnk!ing onto a smaller, fluffier, cuddlier body that was still covered in too much loose hair to be comfortable. That was okay though; he waddled his way to the golden mare with an accent laced with a lougie, making to sidle up to her shins for cuddles and maybe a rub to get the hair off. Cuz, y’know, he’s schemey bastard.

I was stuck by myself, to deal with this super awful horrible incessant itch. There was a branch that kind of scratched one side of the base of my horn, which was awful anyway, because it wasn’t hard or firm enough to actually relieve it; all it was doing was making it worse, tickling it in an enraging way, all the while the center hole of my horn was totally untouched, totally unrelieved.

She was asking if I needed hgckhelp (sorry) and I know she was trying to be nice but this was not the time for it; I didn’t have a polite tongue anyway and I was in the throes of annoyance, and I was doing my best to reel in my temper as close as I could keep it, which is not very.  “N-no,” I said, still poking my head here and there, dashing from one tree to the next branch, trying and failing to find relief to this immediate fucking dilemme “Don’t worry ‘bout me, it’s fine, I got it covered, I got--”

Having some trouble there?

And now it was officially a crowd--but it was the tone that the new mare used that made me fly off the handle just a bit.  “Keep fuckin’ with me and we both might have some trouble, bet,” I couldn’t keep the retort from flying from my mouth, which sucked, because I recognized her as a new recruit and it was shitty how I was treating her. Jeez. If she’d just leave... ”Just--as you were, soldier,” I tried for a tone of professionalism, which I missed completely, as my head was currently upside-down against a trunk and I was lookin’ up at her cross-eyed,  “Gotta--keep those borders patrolled. I’ll return to my own post in a--in a sec...”

"talk"

thanks chan!

@Yael <3

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Crooked Smile - by Roskuld - 01-20-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Crooked Smile - by Yael - 01-25-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Crooked Smile - by Nitika - 01-25-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Crooked Smile - by Roskuld - 02-07-2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Crooked Smile - by Yael - 02-09-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: Crooked Smile - by Nitika - 02-10-2017, 12:37 AM