the Rift

[OPEN] Crooked Smile

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

Purely out of habit, and because it’s been an awfully long time since something fluffy and and cuddly asked to be petted, Yael obliges, lightly stroking the companion with her nose. Even if he is a schemey bastard, he’s a damn cute one.

Even as the Sparklight protests (going so far as to send her soldier away - how silly!), Yael watches her with a rather mixed expression on her face. Personally, the once-Queen is all for self-sufficiency, but there are times when it’s ok to ask for help. Especially when it turns one rather… upside down, shall we say? The golden mare chuckles to herself. It seems that all the branches she is trying are too bendy - she needs a slightly forked stick, preferably dead. While still absently stroking the companion, Yael whispers to it, slightly unsure as to whether or not it would understand (or even if she’s breaking some sort of deep seated protocol) “I t’ink a forked, dead steeck vould xelp xer, yes? I vill go look. Can you, too?”

Bemused, light-hearted hooves carry her a ways away before she finds a stick that miiiiiight be the right size and shape to hit both sides of the Sparklight’s horn. Picking it up between her teeth, she returns and holds it out, perpendicular to her face. Grasped tightly in mouth, Yael calls out with even more of a garbled tongue, “Xere! Try eet now.” I mean… Roskuld couldn’t look any more ridiculous than she did before. What did the General have to lose?

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Roskuld

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
Crooked Smile - by Roskuld - 01-20-2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Crooked Smile - by Yael - 01-25-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Crooked Smile - by Nitika - 01-25-2017, 10:43 PM
RE: Crooked Smile - by Roskuld - 02-07-2017, 08:54 PM
RE: Crooked Smile - by Yael - 02-09-2017, 07:11 PM