the Rift

[OPEN] i have done a few things i regret [gathering]

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
“Things will never be the as they once were.”

The words echoed, over and over, pounding against his skull as he tore out of the clearing where he attacked the stupid beast of a colt. Later, he would come to realize that he had rashly and wrongly lashed out against the mutated twins. However, in this moment, he was only cursing himself for having wasted any time on them at all, rather than immediately racing after his other half.

Each moment he had spent with the other siblings, rather than with his twin, made the painfully awning chasm in his chest feel larger, more empty, more permanent. And the yearling wanted it gone now. His soul ached demanded it be filled with Kiada. Now.

So, with Keusi’s keen and instinctive tracking ability leading them, he darted after his mirrored half. ‘Close.’ Keusi’s growling voice snarled quietly into his mind. It didn’t come often, but when she spoke, it was simple, clear, and authoritative.

The harsh pound of the dark prince’s hooves paused for a split second, head raising and nostrils scenting for her familiar, sweet, unique scent. Guilt and shame and fear all closed into his mind as everything he had done swamped his mind: his absence, his control, his anger. But it was not contrition the fueled the colt’s panicked, but slow, approach from the shadows and into Kiada’s new clearing. It was fear—fear of losing her.

He froze when he saw her, sharp blue gaze wide as he took in the tears on her cheeks. “Miali?” he uttered his foal hood nickname for her, deep voice hushed and cracked. His eyes searching for hers—as if asking for something, anything.

Keusi, pushed by this overwhelming desire for reconciliation by her bonded, growled a grumpy greeting to Khairi and began to scent and snag a few skeletons to collect and bring to Kis’s gathering place. She may have unnecessarily crushed a few bones in her jaws along the way.
bckg | image

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have done a few things i regret [gathering] - by Kianzo - 01-22-2017, 03:17 AM