the Rift

[OPEN] i have done a few things i regret [gathering]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

The wedge between them grew larger and larger with each passing second. Tension grew like a wall between the two of them, a thin membrane growing larger and wider over time. Oh, how Kiada wanted things to return to the way they once were – but when he was stolen left, things grew difficult for her. She didn’t have her other half to figure out the world with – she only had herself, and Ru’in. Though she’d dare not say such matters to the colt. Instead, she turned her mirrored head away from him while his jaw clenched at her words.

You will use everyone?” She nodded slowly, her gaze refusing to look upon him until he added in “even me?” Her head swung back to him, her reflective blue gaze latching onto his face as determination glinted behind her mask. “If the need arises, yes.” She growled as she noticed his ashen clouds. Then, not to be intimidated, the filly reached for her own destructive magic. A triangle of sparks began to grow around her, as if to protect her from the ashen hyenas that threatened attack.

If she couldn’t trust her brother to not hurt her, who could she trust?

No one. Came Khairi’s rough voice through their bond. And with that little bit of information, the sparks grew into three small tornadoes of flame around the same time that Kianzo spoke their native tongue once again. Her eyes narrowed just as his did. “Ek is bly dat ons saamstem oor iets.” She replied, lowering her head and taking on a more defensive stance. Her forelegs spread as her muscle rippled with the movement. Would he do it? Would she attack? Only time could tell.

"Talk."

Ek is bly da tons saamstem oor iets. - I’m glad we agree on something.

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Kianzo I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED.

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have done a few things i regret [gathering] - by Kiada - 03-09-2017, 06:28 PM