the Rift

[OPEN] i have done a few things i regret [gathering]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

She couldn’t deny the pain that lingered in her chest as Kianzo’s face contorted and twisted, seeing how much she could hurt him physically was enough to almost shake her. But she stood strong, determination lining the familiar ivory markings of her face as she stared down her twin – her other half, the sun to her moon, the evil to her wickedness. A moment flashed across her steady blue gaze as she looked at his mirrored face, where sorrow and apologies broke through the mold she had created. And soon, as her magic began to take hold, Kianzo’s voice reached out to her; a broken growl from what used to be such a strong – powerful voice.

She tried to shake her head, but she couldn’t move. She was stuck, standing and staring down her brother as if daring him to challenge her. But instead, he turned away from her and uttered words that continued to boil her blood. A sharp snort escaped her lips as she watched him turn, eyes narrowing even further as creases began to show her exhaustion deepened beneath her eyes. “He is no beast, Kianzo. He will be a pawn.” She uttered after him, turning away as her tornadoes died and smoldered among the charred grasses, leaving small piles of ash in their wake. Soon, her twin would learn what kind of games his other half could play.

He wasn’t the only one that could be destructive. Later on, she knew she would need him once more – but until then, perhaps things were better off this way. Until then, until he found her worthy of the title, she'd let him stew, boiling and harsh against the winter that they had found themselves in. Kiada wanted to be like her brother, useful and strong. She didn't know what kind of relationships she'd end up pushing away in her yearning for power.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Kianzo these two killed me ;-; I think we can end here if you'd like! <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have done a few things i regret [gathering] - by Kiada - 03-16-2017, 12:57 AM