the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia ran to the scene, sliding to a halt in the sand and running her gaze over this familiar terrain. She had fought here before - when she was young. Darkness had overtaken it and now it seemed a similar darkness was staking claim again. Phi wasn't surprised. How could she be? The pale queen had seen the rise and fall of gods all through her life and remembered everyone. Her heart barely stirred at yet another death she carried in her mind. Hototo... Psyche... her father... her mother, even?

Their ghosts resided in her memories, haunting her day and night. She did not need another on her conscience, not when she had reason to hope.

That reason was here, somewhere, and she would do anything to get her child free from this mayhem. Aithniel, their leader, was surrounded by winged soldiers, so the Amaranthine snuck into the fray with the grace of an old spy. There, standing among many bodies, was Eleanor and Amalrik. Hurriedly, she ushered them behind her body, strange, dual colored eyes staring at the ensuing chaos without a tear shed or even a twitch of sympathy on her icy, elegant face.

Ophelia had fought many wars. She praised the Sun God. Three herds had served beneath her cloven hooves. But, she could say resolutely, that this was not her fight. The bone monster and remnants of chaos would take more than she could offer, and those who dared to take Kaos down now, at the height of his power, were fools. Their best bet was to regroup, so she sent her thoughts to those around her, reaching deep into their minds to speak into their very heads.

"REGROUP! FALL BACK!".

She shouted through as many minds as she could reach before taking her child and Amalrik away from the madness.

"This winter breath, taste of death
Where iron meets flesh. we'll take it all"

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by Yewrezz

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Ophelia - 01-22-2017, 03:26 PM