the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Kisamoa was... Kaos?

The fox-boy also watched the bone creature with horror and a sinking heart as the others began to swarm around it, his voice stuck in his throat as his mind screamed them to stop. "Don't" he cried finally as one after the other lunged at the behemoth, but to no avail as still it stood, a grotesque creation of their own hard labour. They had been fooled, all of them, even when doubt had nagged the back of his mind, Sacre had paid it no heed. Even after the Rifts and Aviya he had still wanted to believe in the goodness of Kisamoa... I am Kaos. His bizarre voice pierced through Sacre, berating and humorous, laughing at how easy they had been to manipulate to his desires. It brought back memories of wraiths and rift creatures, of death, 

Even Sacre felt like lunging himself at the beast, throwing his body against it with all his might in the heat of his anger, uncaring for what might happen. The spire, the monster, the God... Even the Gods had been deceived. 

Yet, with his anger growing each second, he hesitated long enough to watch the grey mare, the Sergeant, Nyx, as she was snatched from the earth and into the creature's bony jaws before being spat back into a crumpled heap, like she was some rag doll. Was she alive? Feeling sick, but also feeling duty bound to his herd mate, Sacre attempted to make his way towards the fallen warrior as a cry in his head shouted a retreat.

feed me, spark me up 
a monster in my bloodstream chews me up

image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Sacre - 01-22-2017, 03:34 PM