the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu
Öde
At first he doesn't understand what's happening. He's missed most of the adventures with Kisamoa you see, having been in a grave of sorts. He helped clear the land and gather the bones though, so he's present as all of this goes down, but he doesn't have that same budding sense of betrayal or "I told you so!" as everyone else around him. Truthfully, even if he had been here from the start, Öde may not have felt that at all.

Because what Öde feels in the presence of a god, however corrupt or not, is awe.

You really must appreciate the fact that Kisamoa Kaos managed to trick the entirety of Helovia, gods included. Even if some horses felt a skepticism in their chest, they still hadn't stopped Kaos, now did they? So truly, Kaos is admirable for his talents, and softly Öde smiles at the skeleton beast and its many-layered voices. It tells everyone not to attack, to leave, and yet they stay and assault him anyway. Then, then they are surprised that it fails?

Öde laughs.

He's standing at a distance, where his magic ought not fail that of anyone in the main grouping, content to watch the drama unfurl, his own manhood threatening to do the same as he pleasures in this display of power.
That, and, now he knows gods can't be killed.

Am I a god?
because what happens in the haruspex cave
stays in the haruspex cave

Image by Smithers
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Öde - 01-22-2017, 04:09 PM