the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
The prince was skeptical of this beast from the moment he met him. Others believed that he should help them clean the mess made by others, but he knew different. The boy was not stupid and he was not at all suprised by the outcome of this beast. Golden eyes flaired as he watched the bone beast grow from the remains of the other bones. He seeks out for that annoying so call prince of throat. He wanted to say I told you so. Zubari wanted to rub the whole situation in his face, but he didn't. He stayed quiet watching the creature pick up the gray unicorn and shake her in a canine like manner. Small hooves remained still in the kaos of everything. Some ran past him for home others stayed and fought for their pride. Were they stupid ? Did the heathens not see the beast was not human? There is no way of defeating the creature. Some tried to get together to make a plane, and others weeped and sobbed. Zubari did not do anything. He was not upset and did not feel betrayed by the god. Maybe it was beacuse he did not have faith in anything that says it is powerful. He could thank his father for that. Speaking of Tembovu where was the elephant? The chocolate boy was sure he would come storming in as his great elephant form to save the day. Zubari chuckles slightly shaking his head listening to this Kaos guy.

He walked foward not paying any attametion to the others that were fighting with power and magic. Bright golden eyes looked up at the bone beast, then to the Kaos God. He was far enough to try and stay safe, but close enough to see full detail of everything." He created this land. Everyone helped him create this. Do you not understand that this is all our fault? Kaos was made from our greed for things. This bone creature was made from that as well. Everyone thought they were going to get something out of this, and they did. Clearly there is a plan and this is apart of it. Embrace change, and Kaos never lied. Everyone was just too stupid to realize who kis was. That is no one's but your own fault." Golden eyes flicked to the Kaos God then to the others.

Hopefully Fido over here would not give the boy a lashing for standing too close. He spoke from his heart and he spoke the truth. Greed can manifest its self in many forms. It just so happened to be the form of a giant canine beast in Helovia. Shoulders shrugged slightly seeing Verro in the distance. His heart ached for her and wanted to tell her it will all be okay, but that would be a lie. Standing still watching and waitin Zubari blended in with the mud and earth. Should he run, hide, cower, and shake in fear for what has happened? Nope, that was not an option. Well right now it wasn't. He wanted to watch and see how stupid the helovians were. This should be fun....

"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Tembovu for mentioning

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Zubari - 01-22-2017, 04:36 PM