the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
If you listened, it was almost as if you could hear the sound of Kaos' eyes rolling. A loud exhale blew through the small clearing, ripe with Kaos' disappointment and annoyance.

"I am not lying." It said evenly, Kaos' physical form still hidden from view. "Magic and bones. Magic from a world other than this. Your Gods have severely mislead you, or you've allowed yourselves to be mislead by their fairy tales if you think gumption and friendship and this air of if we all work together we'll preserver! will actually work. "

The bone monster roared its aggravation, though as multiple magical attacks fell upon its body, once again, there was no effect. It staggered, swaying slightly as the ground beneath it rocked and rolled, but it remained in one piece (well, in hundreds of pieces, but magically held together), looking as ferocious and animated as ever.

"Not every battle is worth fighting. Go away, for now. I shall call you back and tell you more when I do. For now, you only waste your efforts and risk your lives."

The monster snapped its jaws towards Aithniel, as she'd been one of the most vocal. An almost canine-like paw swept towards her, aiming to strike her shoulder and send her flying. It had had enough of her commander-like attitude. Tyrath at her side was likely also to receive a swat from the monster's claws, for its fingers were spread wide and its dew claws were long and ragged.

In its focus on Aithniel and those by her, the creature left Nyx to die on her own, deciding it would eat her later (though what stomach would facilitate this was anyone's guess). Swinging its tail and body, the monster charged.

Feel free to have your characters maimed or hurt by the monster!
Image by BLU!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Kaos - 01-22-2017, 04:47 PM