the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
melting under blue skies; sunlight, shimmering love

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. NOPE.

LOOK, I had wanted to leave. I was so ready to leave and just believe Aisling and her gut feeling that we shouldn’t be helping Kisamoa. I didn’t even pick up a single bone so you know what, this isn’t on me at all.

And just like with Deimos’ death (which I am, if you wish to know, still in denial about) I wanted no part in this shrine and the angry bone creature that was attacking everyone. None of it. I don’t even go over to the crowd once I realize what’s going on because what’s the point?

Oh I know what the point is, the point is to drag Aisling’s pretty little booty out of there and keep her safe.

But there are much bigger, much stronger horses around and. “Aisling!!” I call to her and then add another shout on the end of it. “Larue!” Jellybean joins in my screaming as we try to scan the crowd leaving and the crowd staying to find our family and get out of here ASAP.

stock by vivstock and humblebeez at deviantart.com

image credits

mentions @Larue (if she's around) and @Aisling :)
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Johnny - 01-22-2017, 05:44 PM