the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
As he had said already, their collective attacks continued to have no impact on the bone monster.

Kaos sighed, and once again, the sound of its aggravated exhale blew through the area like a gale.

"This will get you nowhere." It mumbled with another weary sigh, sounding more disappointed and bored than it had previously. Although unseen, Kaos seemed to turn its attention towards those shouting that he had betrayed them, or had wronged them somehow. "I owe you nothing." It spat suddenly, heat filling the air. "Your Gods stole our lands. They annexed our homes and tried to kill us. They thought they had, but they were wrong. "

Kaos seemed to be trying to get its emotions under control, the quad-voice quality of its tone steadying somewhat as it continued. "I did lie, that much is true. I won't lie to you again. But if you would crucify me for that discretion, then let those amongst you who are free of sin be the ones to cast me out." A triumphant pause. They were liars, thieves, murderers. There was not one among them who was not secretly selfish, who had not lied or mislead. Not one who was free from thoughts of personal gain and avoiding pain and consequence. "Before your misplaced righteousness gets you killed go away. You are powerless here, but do not let that dampen your spirits. I am not here to be your enemy and soon you shall see that."

As voices of praise and approval filled the air from a few select voices, you might have thought you could feel Kaos smiling, despite the fact that it still remained hidden from view. "Continue striking the rocks and bones if you wish, for all the good it will do you." It concluded with a careless shrug that could be felt in the air.

The charges led against the black altar were in vain; the surface could not be scratched or dented. Magical and physical attacks simply had no effect.

Feel free to have your characters maimed or hurt by the monster!
Image by BLU!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Kaos - 01-23-2017, 12:30 PM