[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
tae
,eivom kcochctiH a fo dne eht m'I
gnivieced tol a dna krad elttil A

Tae was not surprised but nor did she particularly care at the revelation that Kisamoa was Kaos. She hadn't pieced the anagram together, but nor had she actively set her mind on trying to parse out the reason that so many seemed skeptical of the watery-man. What she was interested in, was the bone monster.

From seeing so many attacks on the creature prove unsuccessful, Tae assumed that even her magic would be inert against the monster. The mare's pale eyes searched the crowd, looking for her twin. Although she didn't yet see her, Tae was not worried. There was no way a bone monster could appear without @Grusha knowing about it. Her larger counterpart had a sense about these things.

Was this perhaps the monster that had killed Rhoa?

Mal and Hel whined uneasily at her side, wondering why they weren't attacking. But it was as Kaos seemed to say - nothing that they were doing was having any noticeable effect. Although the god could not be seen, its voice soudned so... so casual. Casual in a way which suggested to Tae that it wasn't concerned at all. It was likely telling the truth.

Despite all of Kaos' lies thus far, perhaps it was time to start believing it when it said that it wouldn't lead them astray any longer.

"I don't think it's lying.." Tae said to the wolves at her side, glancing through the crowd to try and seek out @Volterra and @Aithniel who seemed to be leading an offensive charge. 

Clamping her wings against her sides, the mandible-mare allowed her eyes to dance over the members of the Throat she could see from where she was. "I AM HERE IF YOU NEED HEALING." She called loudly, and uncharacteristically. Though now that she was a healer, perhaps this would start to be characteristic of her.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Tae - 01-23-2017, 12:40 PM