the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

She was late to the chaos of the Kaos god. It was all too crazy to believe what was going on. A creature made of bones and remains that they brought to the very spot stood alive ( well dead alive) and moving. Teal eyes watched in horror as bodies were being thrown and maimed. Turning her crowned skull to Tin she shook her head. This was not supposed to happen. Everything was crumbling down and breaking apart in front of Helovias eyes. Teal orbs flared with silver flecks as she looked around to the gathering groups. Pale ears picked up the call from her King. Cream hooves floated towards the elephant king standing with the crown.

Turning her gaze to Iona, Ally, then Toulouse she dipped her crown. Now was the time to put differences aside, no matter how she felt. The god spoke making her turn her skull to listen to what the beast had to say. A young boy was hurt, and nothing they were doing helped. "We can't keep on letting others get hurt like this. I do not know if anything we do right now will help. Look around and see the suffering and pain. Maybe we all need to regroup and recover before we attack or choose a plan of defense. I am not saying we should not fight for our land, but I do not think anything will come from our small attack. I just do not want to see anyone killed. " Her attention fell looking to the faces that were gathered around. Maybe they would listen, maybe they wouldn't.

"Talk."
raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Tmebovu @Toulouse @Iona @Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Raeden - 01-23-2017, 09:07 PM