the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

They continue to fight, though fighting seems hopeless, and Duir’s insisting that I do more than emotionlessly watch them struggle grows more and more obnoxious.

I do have to admit, watching it all, that it’s a bit frightening. If Kaos really is the murdered Gods from the Rift, I should probably be afraid, too; I’d helped, after all, and had even relished my victories. I still did, to some degree, proud of being a God Slayer, as the rest of us were, and only now thinking about the consequences of such actions.

Staring at the tower they cannot topple, and the bone beast which diverts their every attempt to slay it, I begin to pick back through what I know of this horrible moment, to find a way to best understand it. Four Gods, all in one being, and all but the Moon (and that little woman with the braids) had been blinded to his presence, it was starting to seem like. Sure, I’d suspected something peculiar about him, but I’d trusted the God of Time, and his brethren, to look out for us.

Was that trust poorly placed? Or had the Gods trust been poorly placed upon us?

Regardless, the wonder as to whether the Time God even knows what the hell is happening crosses my mind like a weak deer fleeing a pack of wolves, and I find I can’t ignore the situation any longer. Promptly turning away from the entire scene, I gallop south, towards the Shrines, leaving only a small prayer that my friends do not die in the interim.

[ Summary: Continues to be useless until he realizes that maybe the Time God isn't here cause he's oblivious, too. Leaves to go amend this. ]

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Rikyn - 01-24-2017, 01:41 PM