the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Mihtal Posts: 26
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 8 years HP: 56.0 | Buff: Novice
Reli
I had almost rejected the stallion’s offer when he had asked if I would accompany him. The question came unexpectedly, jarring my mind as an impact would jar my bones, and I remember fumbling over my words before simply shutting up and nodding. It began as a gesture of politeness. While my interactions thus far with Sunjata have been relatively pleasant, and he has done nothing to convince me that he is anything but a gentleman, I cannot help my wariness. I have known too many gentlemen that, ultimately, wanted nothing but a romp between the bed sheets.

I am well aware that my expectations are as critical as the judgements I fear against myself, and I loathe my own hypocrisy, but the world cannot change my mind now.

Even still, for all of my insecurities and my judgments, I find myself grateful that I am not alone when we stumble into our destination. What I assume had originally been a marshland is now a battlefield. Bones and blood are everywhere, screams of pain and cries of war are clashing against one another, and the crowd of bodies is a throng of chaos. I fall a step back, shuddering as my eyes grow wide. My senses are overwhelmed, trying to make sense of the monster and his betrayal, but there is little that I understand about this new world.

Some people order an attack on the ominous black spire in the distance, while others command everyone to regroup and work together, whereas even more call a retreat and flee from the terrible bloodshed. This is not my fight— I gasp to myself. When I look to Sunjata, there is both confusion and fear written across my features. “What do we do?” I choke out, unsure if he can even hear me above the bedlam of anger that rages around us. I feel detached from their conflict, not invested as they are in their home and their gods. I don’t know what to do.

notes; Arrives with @Sunjata and is in shock of the chaos.
“Speech.”
We build it up, we tear it down
We leave our pieces on the ground

image credits
please tag Mihtal in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Mihtal - 01-28-2017, 05:15 PM