the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Graasvoel Posts: 97
World's Edge Artificier atk: 3.5 | def: 7.0 | dam: 8.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
smitty
graasvoel
Massive wings folded roughly into his shaggy sides—even the warm Birdsong weather could not entirely thin the vulture’s thick coat. His sharp, bright gaze swept, nearly predatory, around those gathered to hear Kisamoa speak; except it wasn’t Kisamoa.

It was Koas—though the Vulture had not been present for the rift wars, so some of this was lost on him. However, what was not lost on him was the seemingly invincible bone monster (cunningly named ‘FIdo’ by a striking mare; one with bubblegum pink lips that, for a moment, entirely ensnared the man’s attention). However, the ensuing bloody attacks stole his attention back.

And the vulture’s wings spread, ready to leave the carnage and take his body someplace safe“Edge, to me!”. His huge wings paused, mid-flap, hot eyes pinning the Dorobian stallion (—‘plainsfilth’ his father’s sharp, harsh voice cut through his mind; his sub-conscience giving him a reason to flee—). But he was not his father.

So his wings folded, thickly feathers limbs and huge hooves slowly stepped behind those already gathered. With back-tilted ears and a deep sigh, he waited. But he didn’t willing approach the monster. No. He wasn’t an entirely changed man.
I do not want to repeat my innocence
I want to repeat the pleasure of losing it

Please tag Graasvoel in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Graasvoel - 01-28-2017, 07:45 PM