[OPEN] dear agony [death?]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I feel inadequate
Thinking I'm a monster in disguise.

---x---

Everything was going in slow motion. The air vibrated with magic and madness as Helovia cried in defiance, anger and sorrow. Even the Earth God appeared to be powerless in a midst of the faceless Kaos and his bone creature, whom the unassuming members of the Helovian public had helped him create. He followed, unthinking, just feeling, in the footsteps of a bay mare before him, who got to Nyx and a distressed Oizys first. The bones of the creature hovered ominously near her body as if not wanting to give up its prize and the fox-boy fervently hoped that the monster wouldn’t attack again for Nyx, along with himself and the others around him, might not survive. Only Ríona remained at his side when he arrived at the gruesome scene, the Kitsune could defend herself, but Inari had no power so Sacre often hid him in moments of danger.

“Let me help you, I’m a healer” he announced to the other, presumed healer, as he hurriedly came up alongside her, finding it suddenly ironic that he had to use a Gods power to be of use when even the Gods themselves were of no use at all it seemed. The bay mare was already kneeling, he wasn’t sure if she’d hear him in the midst of her concentration, but it didn’t matter as the fox-boy knelt alongside her and the Sergeant. Around him he could hear the cries of children chipping away at his heart, he could relate to their turmoil on a personal level and he wanted so desperately to hold them close to him. Sacre knew what it was like to find one’s mother lying lifeless on the floor… Except he couldn’t save his own mother. Desperation pleaded that this would not be the same.

As Kiuaji's, a dragon of some kind, much appreciated arrival gave Sacre some small peace of mind about the monster, he grabbed the magic bestowed inside him, sending forth the Moon’s dark wind to aid the other healer, moving ribs and easing pain where he could, trying his best not to interfere with the mare and her work. The longer he worked the more a sweat broke out on his brow, but he continued to concentrate as he pleaded with Nyx not to give up, to stay and live. Her children were crying, they needed her too and, as he dredged up more windy darkness to cover her wounds, he hoped she could hear her loved ones nearby. 

Hold on he begged her.

art credit

@Nyx @Lena @Arakh @Kiuaji

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
dear agony [death?] - by Nyx - 01-22-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: dear agony [death?] - by Oizys - 01-22-2017, 03:14 PM
RE: dear agony [death?] - by Lena - 01-22-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: dear agony [death?] - by Arakh - 01-22-2017, 03:43 PM