the Rift

electric bebe needs a ref

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
azulee needs a reference :C

She's blue roan and has lightning marking. Built like a mustang with large, wide wings. 

Please message me for all the details if you would be willing to do this for me <3

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Valda
bump!

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
@Azulee I can't draw but I can colour in some lines for her if you'd be alright with that!

Valda
that would be great! But I'm not having much luck finding a Pegasus lineart with a tail like hers

please tag me!

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
That's alright! I can draw in the lion's tail no problem (I just can't draw the actual horse lines worth anything hahaha)

Like what I've done with these refs here: http://littlewillow-art.deviantart.com/a...-658231822 or there's a lineart pack on dA that I bought that has wing and tail options and would look like this: http://sta.sh/01utpkdzhdfd and then I can just change the lion's tail a bit to look more like hers

Valda
yes that sounds lovely! I'll pm you details and stuff

please tag me!