the Rift

[OPEN] the fox who can't be moved

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
In the first moment his gaze brushes hers, a bolt of warmth striking his jolting chest, the gentle amusement plastered all over his foolish face is only furthered by the initial angry set of her ears. Who was she expecting? Though it was brief and her expression soon altered, doing nothing for his faltering heart that sometimes leapt in joyous adoration, catching in his throat and robbing him of words. It was always like this when he came across Tandavi, seemingly out of the blue, unexpected meetings of wide-eyed surprise surrounded by the playful yips of foxes—never a moment to prepare. He smiles as she mentions his name "ah, I'm sorry did I intrude" he laughed, not really sorry at all, knowing it was selfish but he treasured all the time he got with Tandavi.

Natraj's frustrations isn't lost on his two bonded either, as they chatter away in their own curious language, relaying back their own exasperating experiences with one certain King of fools, who lacked the wisdom that surely only foxes knew. Not really knowing what they were saying, but knowing that it was about him and probably not the most glittering report, a wry grimace withered onto Sacre's face as he silently bemoaned their petulance with him—not everyone could be a fox. Feeling the gaze of Tandavi, he happily returned his attention to her, ignoring the babbling of bonded below. What he didn't know couldn't hurt him, right?

The Firedancer's explanation to Natraj's annoyance was something Sacre could understand, with his knitted brows accompanying his empathetic nod. He too had left Helovia and to the sound of an outcry by his two friends as well, who would always follow him regardless, but not without making sure they were heard. Born and raised here, they loved this place, had friends, knew the best places for dens, where the best food was to be found... Uprooting them had caused a disturbance that Sacre hadn't even thought about and, for that, he was sorry for being immature at the time, running after his father and away from all his problems. "They don't seem to like being made to leave" he snorted softly, side-eying Natraj "I think he loves you too much to sulk for too long" he winked at the kitsune, not knowing if he would make the situation worse or not with his playful presumptions.

From the last time he had seen Tavi to now the fox-boy wondered where she had been, if she was okay, had something happened? Sacre didn't really know an awful lot about Tandavi's circle of friends and family, he didn't like to ask such prying questions in fear he might upset her, their meetings were often sweet and happy that he never wanted to risk souring the mood. Yet, as her faltering voice pulls on his heartstrings, he worries about her more than ever before. She makes a hesitant step, he watches for a moment, letting her speak before shaking his head and, softly, took the opportunity to step towards her. With his token boyish smile beaming end to end, a pair of warm eyes so vibrantly blue against his dark face rising to meet her gaze, he finally offers the simple softness of his nose, trying to leave a gap between them and inviting her to come forwards into his embrace. Perhaps she would reject him, his heart fluttering anxiously, but he managed to put some semblance of words together "please, you have nothing to be sorry for" how many times had he disappeared after all? Still, here they were, meeting again "I missed you too, Tandavi" he fondly replied, feeling almost certain that everything he felt was probably plastered on every crevice of his face. Sacre had never been very good at hiding what he truly felt.

The uncertainty lingers with him, the language of the heart was complex enough to torment him, he didn't know if he was doing right or wrong, if she would move away from him—repulsed. It's almost a blessing to his poor aching chest to pause for a moment, even if he wanted to linger a little longer, but the topic turned to him and his recent escapades. Thinking about it he wondered what to say; he wore a new title, but didn't feel like he fit the outfit, he still knew so little about healing and was worried he might do something wrong, put someones life in jeopardy, despite the moon's magic that now mingled with his other, far more distasteful magic. Sacre hadn't used that power in years. He sighed, feeling like he couldn't lie to Tandavi "not a lot, but enough to be promoted to Doctor it seems" his troubled gaze shifts to the floor, the weight of duty bearing on his shoulders "I feel like I have a mountain to learn in front of me and I'm worried I might make mistake" he admitted, this time raising his head slightly revealing a worried half-smile. This wasn't like making keys out of metal after all, more mending bone and chasing fevers, repairing flesh and saving lives. 

Though Sacre doesn't remain downcast for long as a thought suddenly occurs to him and he glanced at Tandavi, mischief glinting in his gaze "I guess that makes you my Nurse now" playfully he poked his words at her, before continuing "no running off" he teased again lightly. Remaining on that note, he looked at the golden girl with braided hair curiously "where did you go?" his voice was light if not a little nosy.
on the day that you were born the angels got together
and decided to create a dream come true

yewrezz

@Tandavi

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
the fox who can't be moved - by Tandavi - 01-23-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: the fox who can't be moved - by Sacre - 01-27-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: the fox who can't be moved - by Tandavi - 01-28-2017, 11:16 AM