the Rift

FALL FORMAL; official!

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
Somewhere, once upon a time I had  proper plot thread, and the one I posted a week ago or so as well. But here I've had the chance to look around and see what madness has unfolded in the wake of my leave. I'm in a better place to start figuring some new stuff out!
BATHSHEBA
filly ; 1 ; 16.3 ; AB

Friends: She's gone through some shitty stuff to be honest. At one point there was a plot for her /friend/ to accidentally shoot her with an arrow in her own despair, which shows a grand example of how her lot in life tends to play out. After a rough start and a lack of any real... life-skills, she's pretty stunted in pretty much every area from social to emotional. She's a really fun girl to be around, full of questions and curiosity, she just doesn't know how to show it. Like, at all, she's more liable to upset someone before making friends with him. BUT, I'd love for her to find some real friends, in particular (if I can) I'd like to find her one horse that will end up as that life-long, buddies forever sort of friend. Even if it doesn't happen right now, maybe they could be enemies/they not like her at first? Idk, but - I need to get her out there.

Enemies: Uh, probably going to happen whether she means it or not? She understands not liking someone (insert Oizys), the concept of 'hate' and 'revenge' don't really click in her head, even though she could recognize the words. Emotionally she's detached from the context, can't put two and two together, never had to sort of deal.

Lovers: Haven't thought about it in a real sense, like, at all lol. Yeah I've pictured babies with pretty much all of her generations colts/fillies/older stallions I like, but yeah no. NOPE.

AURUM
stallion ; 3 ; 15.3 ; Outcast

Friends: Needs 'em. He's... pretty well the equivalent of a third grader in regards to emotional and mental status. Socially he only knows how to serve/please, so I'd like to start working him out of that mentality. It will take time, but the more /kinds/ of horses I can have him meet the better off he'll be. He attaches to things very easily, so making friends with him won't be remotely hard.

Enemies: Pretty much anyone that wishes him harm, wants to see him enslaved. He doesn't know a life other than slavery and sort of naturally loathes everyone involved.

Lovers: UH, Uh, UH... well. He's no daisy to the dance, that's for sure. He's never known sex for love though and I'd love to find him that one true love that will adore and accept him for all of his unintentional flaws <3

GARGAMEL
stallion ; 7 ; 17.2 ; foreigner

I haven't made this guy yet and he's got a ways before I will. BUT, he's coming after I get Aurum developed more, for a plot... /cough/ HAVE A PREVIEW ;D

Astrid Posts: 11
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 18 hh :: 3
Bonita
I would like to have Astrid meet Aurum. She is a bit shy, quiet, blind, but needs some friends and to get socializing.

Im also still trying to kick the cobwebs of having been out of the scene for a long time.

DAISY Posts: 0
Unclaimed
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 18
Daisy
I have Nero + Laire who need threads.

Laire is still in the Threshold but she's super cute and lovely, really clingy. Really chatty. A bit of a princess. So she could easily fit in with either of them- it'd be funny to see her with the filly because she'd cry if Bathsheba said anything remotely upsetting. She could also be like a friend or love interest to Aurum, and would definitely try and make him social. She doesn't understand how people can be alone.

Nero is like the opposite and is a total outcast douchebag who was a kind soul underneath it. I think Nero and Aurum could be friends if Aurum could get past his super prickly exterior at first. They could definitely teach each other a lot. Nero loves foals so totally wouldn't be mean at all to Bathsheeba but idk what else there would be for them.

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
We can play Zubari and her to see how they get along. He needs some friends because he has like ONE and that's Maude... She is friends with everyone though. He can be difficult sometimes, but she needs a smart ass friend to stick up for her ;) and he can do that!

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
I am trying to get back into posting again, too. And I don't believe we've ever posted with each other before and I'd love to change that!

I'd love to put Naerys and Aurum together and see how it goes. She'd be a good, loyal friend for him.

I also have Caine. He would be fun to throw at Sheba. He might be a jerk at first, because he inherited his father's dislike of anyone without wings, BUT he is so desperate for someone to stick around that he might make an exception.

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
DO EITHER OF THEM NEED HELP? ZERO WOULD LIKE TO HELP :DDD

Tandavi also meets people sometimes, but she's awkward af. She knows a lot of stories and history, though!

Outcast
Kansas
/sorry it's taking so long for me to respond to this -.-

@Bonita I think we discussed Astrid and Aurum in the cbox, I still have to make him but as soon as I do I can just go ahead and tag you in something (since it's taking so darn long ugh). It should be within this week, work permitting, if not next weekend for sure!

@Daisy Laire sounds like she'd be fun to play with Aurum, but she'd probably get on Sheba's nerves tbh. Nero could potentially do the same, but where Aurum is concerned he won't get anywhere with him, Aurum is pretty much a trained dog if that makes sense. He was a slave and really has no spirit of his own lol

@Zubari We could try this :) no harm meeting new faces!

@Rottie Maybe both? Maybe we could plan something for later? I have no idea how many threads I'm going to end up after this lol

@Charks Bathsheba is like, perpetually in need of help without even realizing it so idk. Maybe he can just follow her around like a superhero creeper when he comes to realize it? (lol jk) I'd love for them to meet though :) Aurum wouldn't know what to do with him haha

Bonita Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 1 :: 1
Bonita
@bathsheba
Im so sorry. I looked him up and he was in the character directory or I thought it was him. I guess ill go ahead and take his tag out and make that post open to anyone

Outcast
Kansas
Did I already make him? Now I have to go look... LOL

Absent Abyss
Bonita
@bathsheba Lol yes you did back in october :)

Outcast
Kansas
Ah, I did. But I haven't joined him with an application yet. I've been busy since coming back, I apologise.

Absent Abyss
Bonita
Its alright. Take your time. Tag me when your ready. :)

DAISY Posts: 0
Unclaimed
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 18
Daisy
@Bathsheba Sweet, once Laire gets out of Threshold I'll make a thread for Aurum and her, any place in particular you'd want it?

OOC Account
Rottie
@Bathsheba - I'd love to do both (Naerys with Aurum and Caine with Bathsheba). Just let me know when you have time or are ready and we can figure out where to start first. <3

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
@Rottie I don't know how I'm only just seeing this but, EY. I'm up for snuff, I mean stuff. Right now I'm putting Aurum on hold though until I get my RL business figured out. Plus I need to re-integrate Sheba properly (I've been terrible with activity I know ;_;), so something with Caine sounds good :)

OOC Account
Rottie
It's cool. It hasn't been that long, really. <3

Sweet! I will get a Caine post up for you soon and tag Sheba. :D

Kansas Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'0'' :: 23
Kansas
Thanks for giving me a chance! Things are tense on my end and I'm trying to not let everything fall apart *hug*