the Rift

[PRIVATE] flying

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

Funny, how a few days ago Rikyn had been on my mind, and now here I was running into him, and obviously on a good day.

But I'm a little ahead of myself. I had left from the Worlds Edge yesterday afternoon, to begin a trek to the heavenly fields. With the spring came many plants, but I was after a specific one. Thistle. Now, I could have gone to the thistle meadow for this, but honestly, mountain thistle was the absolute best (really I just preferred the view, and well I liked it better here anyways.) and it was great for expecting mothers. So, that was what originally brought me here. I did actually grab some on my way though, don't worry.

Part of why I liked it so much was the fact that it made me feel young again. It had been a favorite place of mine as a filly, and coming back up here even though the elevation caused trouble with breath, felt better than most anything. Of course before, elevation wasn't too huge an issue, after all I had grown up in the mountains, but I had been too close to the ocean floor for some time now, and so it was slightly hard to breath at the height I was at.

As I reached this heaven, I came across a creature I knew, and thought of as a friend. At least the closest to one I'd ever really had. He was rolling over to stand, getting prepared to chase the fleeing tail of a Cendyr, and saying something about nature. For some reason, seeing him here, and well in such a wonderful mood just boots my own mood, causing a burst of youth from my usually slow and soft demeanor. Thick legs picking up a hard gallop, and all my excitement coming out in short spurts of bucks and kicks as I make my way quickly towards the young stallion. Only as I near do I slow into a bouncing flowing trot, hair messily splayed across my forehead, and tail raised, as a long slow snort echoed from my nostrils, before a soft giggle escapes my lips, blue eyes finding his face. "What's 'all just nature', Rikyn?"

"Talk."

Not sure I like this post but I wanted her to have a happy feel <3 Plus I thought of how my mare greets her buddies across the feild so I just had to put that in there lmao <3<3

@Rikyn
image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
flying - by Rikyn - 01-26-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 01-26-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 01-30-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-05-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 02-07-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-28-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 03-01-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 03-02-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 03-04-2017, 04:23 PM