the Rift

[PRIVATE] flying

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

I occasionally catch her looking at me, like now, but then she seems to look away, as if she’s uncomfortable with it, or something else. I, however, keep looking at her, not really all that ashamed of being attracted to someone, no matter how well we know one another. Two years ago, I might not have been as forward, or even all that interested, to be honest, but I was also much less comfortable with the idea of being intimate with someone else (even just as friends) at that point in time, too.

What did anyone expect, really? I’d been alone a large portion of my life, and what relationships I did have were mostly unhealthy ones. Being close to people, in any regard, sort of freaks me out, and maybe always will, but it doesn’t mean I’m not willing to try, or any less wildly allured by the thought of being with Glacia (or any girl, really, for that matter).

I am, after all, an adventure by nature!

She steps closer, and my heart moves up to my throat, and my muscles tense. I hear her though a haze of curious desire, the wanton need to press my nose down into her dark hair, or to kiss along the ridges of her back, and though I don’t, still tentatively unsure of myself, I certainly want to.

"We could both be mad, then, and it would suit me just fine," I smirk, my head lifting as she touches my shoulder; an electricity I can’t explain rushes through every vein in my body, as if fed from that focal point of her skin against mine, and, suddenly, as I look into her glacial eyes, it all becomes quite clear what to do from then on (thank you, instinct). I move towards her with an exhalation of hot breath, letting my cocoa mouth toy with the strands of her dark hair, easing myself about her with suggestive motions of my head and neck over her back, nipping and bumping when the desire drives me to. "Can we?"

’cause we need a little controversy
@Glacia

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
flying - by Rikyn - 01-26-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 01-26-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 01-30-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-05-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 02-07-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 02-28-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 03-01-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: flying - by Glacia - 03-02-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: flying - by Rikyn - 03-04-2017, 04:23 PM