the Rift

Looking to do some plotting

Astrid Posts: 11
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 18 hh :: 3
Bonita
Astrid is looking to learn more about Helovia, healing magic (she has none now but that is the direction I want to take this character), friends, enemies, adventures, or whatever.

She is not a fighter but I'm not against sparring.
She would also like to join a herd too.

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
She should meet Tiamat!
Tia has been a healer for several years now so she'd love to teach her some things, and/or show her around the Basin <33
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios, Parelia, Astarot,or Vezer are all open for meeting her!
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Absent Abyss
Bonita
@Tiamat Oooo I'v always loved your character and world be delighted to have them meet. Im very excited about her being to take the first step towards healing, maybe I can start and she injures herself, Tia can heal her and this starts her down the path of healing?

@Ilios I would love her to meet Astarot. He is so handsome. Do you have any ideas for them?

That sounds good!
Feel free to throw a thread up and tag Tia whenever you'd like c: if you wanted Astrid to check out the Basin, maybe it could be up north somewhere? And Tia can suggest that she take Astrid there to recuperate? Idk just tossing out ideas!

Omg if ya'll have a healing thread and Astarot join in there?! I've been dying for him to see someone get healed!
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Absent Abyss
Bonita
@Ilios that would really add some very interesting aspects to the thread!
I will be posting in frostbreath steppe.
@Tiamat what do you think about Astarot joining?

@Astrid @Ilios I'd love to have Astarot there! :D

Awesome! Thank you both! -jumps around-
Tag me

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
Azulee is down for all the adventures! :D

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Absent Abyss
Bonita
@Azulee oh my this would be so delightful! I have somewhat stalked your girls posts and hoped one day to meet your girl ya know being related to a god and all! ;)

I have a post I had already set up for someone else but they are not ready yet so I opened it up to anyone if you want to just reply to that one. Maybe your girl can teach Astrid about the gods, their personalities, and their ways?

Or we can start a post somewhere else.
This is the thread I already started - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=26296

Valda
She should know a bit of basic knowledge about Gods, she was gone from Helovia for about 2 years though so doesn't know anything about recent happenings/never had great interest in them. It might take me a few days to reply, been having to write posts from a phone :(

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Absent Abyss
Bonita
@Azulee On no! That must be terrible. My computer stopped charging properly and I took it in. Took a few weeks to get back to me and since school started I just went absent for that time. It would be so difficult to write from my phone.

Take your time. I have two exams coming up and other posts to reply to.
:)

Regarding the gods, maybe we can just do a different plot line or just be friends. Whatever you think is clever.

Valda
It might be fun to just have them do some adventure stuff and get into some trouble or somethin xD Azulee needs to meet peeps and let loose a little bit

please tag me!

Absent Abyss
Bonita
Astrid could use someone that can bring her out of her shell a bit. This sounds like it will work out wonderfully.