the Rift

[OPEN] No rush when there's nowhere to go

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

There was something about Syrena that drew Kiada like a moth to the flame. Perhaps it was the allure that settled in her curiosities with the siren-mare. Perhaps, even, it was the ease of conversation that flowed between them even when they said nothing. It was refreshing for the young girl who spent most of her life listening to what others told her to do, looking down upon her own choices in life. Syrena didn’t judge her in the ways that all the other adults she knew did, and she silently thanked the mare for it.

When Syrena remarked that her moon amulet didn’t look anything like the one that Kiada kept tucked away, it bloomed more curiosities deep within her mind. She nodded along quietly as they walked toward the glass dragon statue that towered over the filly. She paused, looking up to the translucent creature in its statuesque stance, stagnant and poised against whatever could come its way. Soon enough, though, Syrena’s speaking again. Kiada’s own inky head swiveling to listen to the mare, her ears popping forward as her blue gaze sought the older mare’s.

A soft nod of silence was what Kiada gave to the mare, trying to offer a gentle smile to show that it didn’t bother her. She loved the idea of Syrena living here with her, but if it came down to something such as that – jumping to feel the water’s embrace – she’d rather have her friend somewhere along the world of Helovia rather than dead along the cliffs. “I understand. I was like that for a time when my brother was missing.” She added in, trying to show Syrena that she could relate, even if it wasn’t a similar situation.

But then, the mare’s speaking again of times before Helovia. Kiada shifted her weight and turned slightly to better look upon her, eager to learn of any type of history that resided outside of Helovia that wasn’t her father’s or her mother’s. “I see.” She added in quietly, unsure of what a siren was but figuring it would be a question better for another day. Then, the conversation continued to shift, and Kiada nodded energetically with a forgiving smile. “Please do let me know where you end up, I would love to visit you as well.” She added in, turning to look back for a moment at the glass dragon.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Syrena GOD I SUCK. we can end here and have them meet up now that Syrena is a part of the Throat maybe? I adore these two together ;-; and Kiada needs to learn what a Siren is ;D

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
No rush when there's nowhere to go - by Syrena - 01-30-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: No rush when there's nowhere to go - by Kiada - 02-01-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: No rush when there's nowhere to go - by Kiada - 02-05-2017, 01:29 AM
RE: No rush when there's nowhere to go - by Kiada - 02-07-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: No rush when there's nowhere to go - by Kiada - 02-12-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: No rush when there's nowhere to go - by Kiada - 03-15-2017, 02:09 AM