[PRIVATE] dancing on my own

Nephele Posts: 82
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Atreus :: Lammergeier :: None Nova
you can try to dirty my name,
but I'll wear your hate like war paint

"Need a hand with those legs there?"

The smile on her face turned positively mischievious when Volterra attempted to look anything but a drunken mess. A hot mess, she mused to herself, but she cannot deny that he isn't right up her alley. If her unabashed staring is anything to go by, odd coloured orbs danced across him without a care toward the fact he is her Sultan. His rugged handsomeness and scarred muscles are her tastes and more. A good mare knows a good stallion when she sees one, knows when to appreciate it without restriction. The fact that he's a warrior before he was a king, is a delightful bonus. Alas, she's not here with the intention of getting cosy, yet. If there's an option for that.

She's rather amused that she's for all intents and purposes, caught her Sultan with his pants down.

"Is he now?" Whatever she wanted to add after the query is lost with a burst of airy laughter. It's a bad joke, but who didn't love a bad joke every now and again? When was the last time she'd laughed? The sound is musical to her own ears, so light and free and something not many would expect her to produce. A grunt maybe? But a musical note of light? Not so much. It's refreshing either way. "That was oak-kay, but I think you could do better." Neph smirked, winking at the inebriated stallion as she moved further into the clearing. She stilled by a nearby felled oak, judging for a second before she hauled herself up on it. The bark was a boon when compared to the coarseness of the sand they called home.

Lounged across it like a babylonian consort, long tresses curled over the bark and down onto the rich green floor. Her wings her silken dress, golden feathers shining in the light which dappled through the leaves above, she turned her attention back to the other. Volterra asked her about the one with the fish, and her lips twisted into a playful smile, it'd be rather poor to ruin the fun. It's clear the stallion has indulged to forget about something, or someone. So she bit her lip, and chose another. "The one where they tell you to drink like a fish, so you can have a whale of a time. It seems like you've already beaten me to the punch though, you don't happen to have anymore of those apples laying around, do you?"

"Speech."

Art by Strixx @ DA

@Volterra

“She was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way a forest fire was beautiful: something to be admired from a distance, not up close.” 

― Terry Pratchett
Please tag Neph in all replies!
Force & violence permitted with the exception of maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
dancing on my own - by Volterra - 01-30-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: dancing on my own - by Skylark - 04-02-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: dancing on my own - by Nephele - 04-02-2017, 08:58 PM
RE: dancing on my own - by Volterra - 04-06-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: dancing on my own - by Nephele - 04-09-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: dancing on my own - by Volterra - 04-09-2017, 03:46 PM