the Rift

Posts for Weaver

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
So I need to get Weaver out and about. She's generally sassy and spoiled, though she has manners when she wants to. She's joining the Basin but otherwise there are no plans for her.

She needs friends, enemies, maybe some sort of love interest (though I don't know how capable of love she is, exactly). Also would love teaching spars for her if anyone is willing (will get stats soon).

This is super not helpful but throw things at me.

Azulee, I know I owe you a post and will try to get a starter up soon!

EDIT: Weaver is also rather mischievous, generally willing to get into trouble/start trouble, etc. I would love some ways she could cause some chaos. So if you have any ideas, need someone a little beat up, or whatever, that would also be awesome.

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Tandavi? Not sure she'd handle sass particularly well, but it would be worth investigating. Plus she's naturally disinclined to like anyone from the Basin, so double the fun!

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
@Zekle - sure! Tandavi sounds like fun. I'm always up for frenemies. I will work on a start post in the next few days :)

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
I know we talk about it but one day I'm just gonna post Yael for her and then all hell can break loose. MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh but also Wessex cause I already hog Lyanna with one character, might as well do the same with other charries ;)

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
I have Astarot, Parelia, Ilios, and Vezer! I doubt any of them would fill the enemy requirments though lol

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
I have half a draft typed for the cleaning thread with Weaver and Vezer, which I realize is kind of out of date, but will still totally continue. Or we could have another more updated thread with them.

She would also be happy to meet anyone else! Maybe Astarot? She is also sometimes a flirt, so that could maybe also happen. There's an open hatching thread in the blood Falls if you want to jump in there, or I can add more posts to my to-do list that I am very slowly tackling.

Pare Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5' :: 22
Pare
I'd love to keep their thread going for sure, I want to see her response to sassy vezer xD I;ll try to jump in for sure, but I have a bit on my plate right now