the Rift

[OPEN] Plants and Poisons -ALL WELCOME!- (Herb lesson)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

Cold gray eyes watched as the beasts, heathens, and monsters of the mountain started to gather. First was a mare he never met before; her pelt painted in a splash of two toned colors. His deep black pelt shifted to settle in his spot as she grew closer and closer. Stone eyes danced across her figure. Nox dipped his demonic crown lower when she finally came to a halt. She spoke sternly and to the point. His cold expression remained robust as she went on to ask what all this stuff was. Before Nox could open his velvet maw to answer any questions, more people started to gather. Flicking his gaze the old bag of bones he chuckled lightly. His chest rumbled deep with amused tones. "Weaver it is a pleasure to meet you, I am a medic for the Basin. I have called everyone here to learn and ask questions about the herbs. Is there something that interests you? Poisons, recreational, healing, or pains. I am sure I have the answer to all. " Stone orbs then looked to the old man, and his eyes lightened seeing the beautiful ocean mare appear.

Her soft blue pelt rubbed against his own scared bodice. He could not help but feel the warmth radiate for her."It has been too long my dear. We should catch up sometime if you are not busy." His hardened voice softened for her; then the beast was drug back to reality as Lena appeared. The songbird was always so filled with life and joy. His head dipped greatly to the bay mare and her wonderful companion Imogen. "Hello Lena and Imogen. Ah! You must be Johnny. I have heard about you. I am Nox." His attention fell to the peppermint stallion as he came up greeting everyone. His gray gaze fell cold and silent waiting for everyone to finish up their introductions and conversations.

When the herd's eyes landed on him and not a word slipped from a single maw the beast began. First, he addressed the old man. " Albrecht I must apologize for not being able to help you with a fire this winter. I got caught up in the wilds and was not home very much this winter. To answer you question yes some herbs can be used for that. Bitter-grass or dream herb produces vivid dreams after smoking. It is also a medicinal herb against gastrointestinal disorders, cathartic anti-dysentery remedy, and as a fever-reducing agent. Its psychedelic properties do not become apparent until the user is asleep. " The beast moved a small odd looking plant from his side and pushed it towards the old man. Then he reached for a lily-like plant " Blue water lily in dosages of 5 to 10 grams of the flowers induces slight stimulation, a shift in thought processes, enhanced visual perception, and mild closed-eye visuals. Used in aromatherapy, Nymphaea caerulea is supported to have a "divine" essence, bringing euphoria, heightened awareness and tranquility. Both of these should not only help you sleep better but achieve that psychoactive feel you're looking for. They also hold valuable healing properties. His attention fell the painted mare."You seem like you might be interested in the use of the poisons. Marsh Marigolds could very well be of good use to you. They have antiseptic properties like antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral actions, which inhibit the growth of microorganisms. It is helpful to treat cuts, burns, abrasions, bruises, sprains, and abscesses. Only apply this to your skin, never eat it. It can make you very sick if not kill you. " The beast then pushed the beautiful flower towards the woman with a deviant smile. "Johnny is there anything you were interested in? Oh please feel free to ask more questions about the herbs I will do my best to answer." Turning his demonic crown he looked over to the ocean mare and Lena to see how he was doing. Then his heavy demonic skull glanced over each body waiting for the next question.

"Talking ,"

OOC:: Posting order is a lie!
Your fears have just become all to real,
because the devil at the cross road
wants to make a deal.

@Weaver @Albrecht @Tiamat @Lena @Johnny

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plants and Poisons -ALL WELCOME!- (Herb lesson) - by Mortuus Nox - 02-15-2017, 10:55 PM