the Rift

MUSCLE TO MUSCLE;

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

saut dans le vide, my lover

An eyebrow cocked, his jaw tightening against his teeth as his gaze remained afixed on that held by the stag who offered a friendly enough reply and a handsome smile. It took only a few more moments for Toulouse to relax under his gaze, a small smile of his own beginning to creep upon his velveteen lips.
A desert boy? How observant. Had he guessed that by pinning him on his curled ears and leggy structure? He was a prime example of desert-born blood, that was for sure. Though clearly his deductions only did him half a justice - the Great Plains had been the land Toulouse had fled from... though the land in which he was born and raised was another matter altogether.

The specter was soon to speak a word of his own when an introduction came, and thenceforth an accusation that he had been spying. In jest it may be, though it hardly budged even the beginnings of a smirk upon his maw.
Of course he had been spying though.
"I am Toulouse of the World's Edge; A Specter" He spoke this with a confidence he hardly needed to muster, yet it was only after he spoke that he realised this newcomer would hardly understand the terms associated with Helovian ranks. "...an 'agent'" the palomino clarified.

Tossing his nose over his hsoulder at the mention of his bullwhip, Toulouse's heart have a sick, shallow shud. Had he seen him attack? Was he discovered?
No, surely not - This man who stood before him would be over a mountain and screaming for help had he seen such a thing.
"It was given to me" He spoke plainly, wishing terribly not to dwell on the name or the thought of the person who bestowed it upon him. Turning upon his haunces, Toulouse continued to speak over his shoulder as he tread over to where his whip lay in the earth, collecting it with his teeth and throwing the lash over his neck. "I am sure the weavers north of here could make you one".

Upon returning to the gentleman, feeling like he could actually smile by now, another joined them. This one he felt as though he had seen beforem though perhaps not. Lovely was she, a daughter of the sea - cloaked in seaweed and shells. "Toulouse" He spoke to her, now smiling towards the both of them.  
"You have not chosen the safest place in Helovia to wander my lady. All manner of beasts and vagabonds roam here"
With this, his crystaline gaze crossed to those of Reichenbach, the corner of his mouth twitching into a grim smirk.

ooc; nopenopenope your writing is lovely and this chesmistry is too much to bear ★ and reli my friend! always a pleasure ♡
@reichenbach

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
MUSCLE TO MUSCLE; - by Reichenbach - 01-31-2017, 04:56 AM