the Rift

MUSCLE TO MUSCLE;

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

saut dans le vide, my lover

Hardly any time had passed until yet another turned their company of three into four. It was a man Toulouse would always remember; one he greatly respected and one which, to an extent, also feared.
"Volterra, Old friend" Toulouse spoke to the gladiator, a wry smile pinned across his face by paperclips. There had been no time for introductions during their fight, yet Volterra the Indomitable, a name whispered over the sands, would always be unmistakable.

But this company was becoming far too tight and chatty for his liking. The pleasantries were more than a bore, and the vampire had slithered eastward for one reason only. To hunt; not to chat.
Smiling plesantly at the nothern healer for a short time and nodding to aknowledge the words he spoke, he soon found himself even more eager to quit this horrid bore of a scene. The man who stood before him though kept him stood there a little while longer, listening and watching his remarks and answers to the other's prods. Reichenbach intrigued him, that much was true.

And so, when he was certain he had left enough of an impression, the gelding turned to make his leave. "My bullwhip and I have an appointment-" he uttered with a smirk, pale eyes crossing over each equine gathered "-so regrettably, I must go"
Turning on his haunches the gelding began to breeze past Volterra, flicking his tail over the behemoths back "Wish me luck" he laughed to the black beast of a man, his footfalls taking him winding away thought the trees.
His mind strayed from the hunt the further he walked, his thoughts always turning curiously back to the same man. Reichenbach.

ooc; toulou has made his exit ;) ♡
@volterra

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread