the Rift

Here Without You [Open]

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

INSANITY

Tell me would you kill to save a life?

She is silent still, no words forming in her throat to return the other mare’s sentiment. It is as if the little shadow is contemplating a response, ever so slowly as it stands. She looks upon the other for a moment, revealing only patience within warm, brown eyes. Thoughts flutter aimlessly through her head and with a sigh of resignation, she speaks soft words of endearment. “Insanity, Foothills Shadow.” She rests her gaze upon the draft, equally harmonious in tune to the raven who bears friendships with the silence that engulfs them both. However, in that moment the bond is broken and Insanity knows that she cannot elude conversation much longer. But in the remaining seconds that tick, tick, tick for what seems like an eternity, she ponders much more than what had brought the pale ghost to her side but chooses to ignore all else in favor of her companion.

I suppose there is a viable reason for your visitation in the Steppe? Do share why I find you in my company.” These were not words that should evoke tremors of questionable ruthlessness, but instead soft whispers that inquire of the past, of stories to be shared, and of ties that she Insanity wished to be unbreakable. There were not many that understood the refuge that the shadow sought near the seaside and she was grateful that she had not been the only one. She could only image the briny gusts of ocean air that purified her soul from the inside out and this brought a blissful smile to her face, one that would bear no meaning to Tor. However, she was helpless to evade it, helpless to welcome new thoughts of Avalon and the great memories she shared with such a land. It had seen far more than Insanity could ever grasp in her short time upon its dirt, but she felt a deep connection to her true home, one that left her heart broken as she had left it upon the ashes after the empire’s ruin.

She returned her thoughtful reverie to Tor, pondering all the while. What dark tales do you have to share my friend? It was a curious thought that made her shiver, hoping that she would never have to hear of a life so filled with destruction and torment. Her own heart’s sadness was enough to burden, let alone carry that of another’s.

[W/C: 400]

[Image: insanityu.png]

Messages In This Thread
Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 10-28-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-04-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-05-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-08-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-13-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-20-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-22-2012, 11:37 PM