the Rift

Here Without You [Open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

Insanity. It was a strange name, and it seemed to hold all of the world's bizarreness in its depths. Someone else may wonder why ever in the world a horse would walk around bearing the name of the disease of madness- perhaps that certain horse was, in fact, mad itself. But Tor's constantly selfless nature, belief in better lives, did not dispose her to such thoughts. More seconds slip by, water elusively slipping through fingers, until conversation must be held again. Insanity poses a inquiring question, yet it does not press on the fringes of Tor's mind, instead holding a plain curiosity. "Well, friend, I'm in an alliance with the ex-Edge and those who need my healing skills. I'm not one to leave horses, unicorns, or pegasi suffering just because of their wrongdoings." Not wanting to betray her allegiance to Mauja and his band of followers, she doesn't speak of those injured, nor the colts and fillies, not of Mauja himself. "It's a rather delicate matter, and I would prefer if you perhaps kept such news to yourself." Tor courteously continues, her meaning clear but her voice remaining soft and well-spoken on the ears.

"And what of you, Insanity?" Why would this mare, of equal age of Tor, be wandering in this cold when there was a herd to care for her?

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Messages In This Thread
Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 10-28-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-04-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-05-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-08-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-13-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-20-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM