the Rift

Here Without You [Open]

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She had never heard of the Ex-Edge, but the name slipped nimbly through one ear and out the other. She had never heard of the band nor of its leader and she had no intentions to ask. However, what she did intend to indulge in was the friendly conversation thereafter. “I come to the Steppe to find solace. At one time I thought I had found a place in which I felt at ease, but that place is long ruined… destroyed by ash.” It was a sorrow story that she sung and she didn’t ask for pity, just a mere understanding of why she was traveling about Helovia seeking a niche that she could call her own. Gazing out against the snowy peaks, the small raven felt that the Steppe wasn’t going to replace the Oceanside but it was a good try in all definitions of the thought.

The frozen air that swirled around them both was sickeningly aesthetic and Insanity felt as if it infected her body. She was stiff and bitter at the thought of finding comfort in such a morbid place. At least she was able to find tolerable company in the Steppe, because she surely wouldn’t find serenity in the snowy climate. “And… not to worry, your secret is safe with me.

OOC: I'm sorry, I'm kind of museless... 0.o

[Image: 2ephjwg.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 10-28-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-04-2012, 09:45 AM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-05-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-08-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-13-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-14-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-20-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Tor - 11-22-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Here Without You [Open] - by Insanity - 11-22-2012, 11:37 PM