the Rift

[OPEN] [MOON] Synergy

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

Eyelids enveloping his crystaline eyes, lips relaxed over his fangs, Toulouse waited in silence for the goddess. He remained unshaken and unmoved even at the prospect at beholding such a being, though still a timid and uncomfortable shift in his balance took place one or twice.
And soon her voice was heard amongst the wind. A whisper much like an echo, it spoke to him with what felt like the words of a watcher, a lover - perhaps even a carer. It was if her voice could soothe all pain and any grievance.  Why Toulouse felt such a connection to the woman of night he could not say, though it was clear he held a deep reverence for her as his eyelids lifted and he beheld the magnificent creature cloaked in moonlights and kisses of one thousand stars.

Like most mothers her words had been scolding at first, though soon turned to a warped kind of praise. It only caused the gelding to grin and flutter his eyelashes her way, stepping to his right and then forwards a pace or two in an effort to be closer to her.
"Oh they misunderstand me - I was only trying to frighten her. To be thrown from a great height is a horrible way to die"

The gelding's slinking step took him to the side of the starlit hybrid, inspecting her sky-born wings and lithe spine. Her question demanded an answer, though the gelding hardly knew what she would like most to hear. Perhaps the palomino wished to declare himself enchanted and see how far that got him in her favors eye, though still he was sure he would be one of many awe-struck men.
"Do others come for other things? All I wish is to look upon your starlit face for a moment or two" The gelding chimed poetically, a great smirk bewitching his face.

Toulouse had heard the tales of how the gods could grant magic, mythical followers and enchanted items fit for great battles. He wondered what services he could recruit from the mother of night.
"I wish a great many things from you. What I would ask of you is entirely another question."
He paced before her, opalescent eyes enveloping her own as he stepped forth and attempted to reach up to her, to whisper, to perhaps even feel her precious breath.
"I want the power of darkness and wind"

ooc; using my VOTG pass from COTM.
Toulouse would like to quest for;
DARK X WIND :: can transform into a fast-moving cloud of greenish-black smoke

art: © x coding: © x

@Mythical Request
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS