the Rift

[OPEN] [MOON] Synergy

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
For a moment the lady couldn't decide whether she was intrigued or annoyed by the gelding's tone and manor. He walked a line dangerously close to blasphemy, and yet she silently praised him for it. Would he slip and fall, and lose her favour all together? That remained to be seen, and yet she did want to see it. And she was rooting for him to keep his balance.

For now, she was intrigued.

Her lips curled upwards at the sound of his flattery, but she had to resist the urge to delve deep into his mind to find out what he was really doing here. Just as she didn't really believe he was only trying to scare Raeden, nor did she believe that he was here for just a glance in her direction. This proved unncessary though, as the gelding revealed the more pressing reason that he had ventured from the Edge to the Veins.

"Well then you've certainly come to the right place." She mused, pale eyes growing lighter as her smile crept towards her eyes.

"The elements I control are fickle and dark, though I suspect you know all about such things... Though they are not so easy to harness. Prove to me first that you can handle the power that you crave..." Her lips smiled as she pondered what it was she would ask of him.

"I shall give you two options..." She began. "The first and .. shortest of the two is simply to have a brief conversation with someone you don't...well, you don't quite get along with within your herd. Alysanne, Tembovu...Iona...Raeden...they would do, I think. Perhaps you could chat with them about your digestive issues." Her gaze darkened as her smile spread across her lips dangerously. "Secrets can destroy us, Toulouse. But if that is too much of an ask, then I would have you straightforwardly prove yourself. Defeat someone stronger than you, and steal from someone guarded. Both are simple enough, in their own ways.."

Toulouse must EITHER tell someone in the Edge (that he doesn't get along with) about his vampiricm, OR he must win a spar against someone stronger than him (with higher HP), AND steal from someone in another herd (if he steals successfully, and then gives the item back, no one would ever know it was him).

The magic would be

DARK X WIND :: can transform into a fast-moving cloud of greenish-black smoke

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
[MOON] Synergy - by Toulouse - 02-03-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: [MOON] Synergy - by God of the Moon - 02-06-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: [MOON] Synergy - by Toulouse - 02-18-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: [MOON] Synergy - by God of the Moon - 03-06-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: [MOON] Synergy - by Toulouse - 03-09-2017, 07:48 AM