the Rift

[PRIVATE] prodigal no.2

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney

Aiya Anor, Elenion Ancalima!

As his green gaze passed over the still lake, his ears remaining just as still against the whistle and psithurism of the muted atmosphere, Tilney allowed his mind to continue to drift. Their first night togeather here in this leafy bungalow seemed so long ago, so distant, yet the phosphenes remained. They danced before his eyes, the memories of what was, what is, and whirl of dreams - of which have not come to pass.  Could things ever be the same?

The dream continued and soon the vivid world around his mind's eye became reality. Arahs dainty hooves disturbed the moss and her antlers brushes against the willow leaf as she stepped forth along the lakeside; she had come to him.
Stepping across on his forelegs Tilney eagerly watched her approach, his eyes not daring to cross over her own just yet. It was only as she drew close and his concentration grew that her thoughts were amplified within his mind.
I just want him to come home; I want him to come home with me.

Hearing this caused the smallest of smiled to ripple across his ashen maw, one that had smiled a million smiles before though none recently. He was troubled, this was easy to be seen by his ever creased brow and his rapid aging, dull coat and unkepmt hair. To hear her say that she wanted him home again trutly made his heart soar and his eyes quake with the threat of tears; she had forgiven him.
He had not, however, forgiven himself.

"My heart, nin emel" Was the stallions whisper as his love stepped under the shelter of the willows sorrowful branches. Striding forth the ginger man tread over to Arah with great urgency, by now quite unnable to restrain any emotion or his need to be nearer to her.
Raking his neck along her own, taking in her earthy-cinnamon sweet scent, the great stag didn't take much notice to the words she spoke until well after they had left her lips.

"It was not fair at all" he breathed in response "I deserve much more for what I did."
Still he wondered what he could possibly to to make up for it. How could he assure her it would never happen again? He wished to devote himself totally to her and their children but how?
He had failed in his mission of retrieving the children; Nephele had kept them hidden and remained unyielding. Byron had nearly been killed by Kaos's bone monster, clearly just an article of Nepheles negligance. He was determined to find those boys and bring them home where they belonged with their sister.
After that there would be only one thing left to do to make their family complete, whole and healthy; he would wed Arah.

"Arah, I can think of only one thing to truly devote myself to you" He spoke softly, green eyes searching for her own of gold. She must know what he spoke of, it was so sacred to the people of their homeland. A smile betwitched his face; it seemed at last he was outrunning his troubles.

☀︎

x

@arah
uses magic!

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
prodigal no.2 - by Tilney - 02-04-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: prodigal no.2 - by Arah - 02-09-2017, 07:46 PM
RE: prodigal no.2 - by Tilney - 02-21-2017, 07:22 AM